Monday, October 13, 2008

Toques and tea

Tray of hats, to admire, to squish, to wear!



Some leftovers of the above hats using Noro were used up in this Kureyon Kozy. My tea cosy is a combination of Silk Garden, Kureyon, Taiyo, and Iro. Most pleased was I to use up every little last bit I had of these. Easy pattern, with only a couple of modifications: I shortened the repeats of the top so I would have easier access to the lid, and I just crocheted a chain (using the Iro) to tie bow-style above the handle.




See that quilt-in-progress on the table behind the cosy? It is almost finished and I'm trying hard not to buy any new yarn to avoid any distractions. After it's done, I have another one waiting in the quilting queue, here is what one of the blocks looks like:



Busy times! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment