Friday, May 2, 2008

Rushing Rivulet Sock

Done the mate! These turned out pretty well. Not loving the pooling so much, but I can live with it. Actually, I won't be living with it since these are designated for a gift. Cat used a lovely picot edging for the cuff but I am not convinced it will stay up well enough, so I opted to go for a simple plain 1x1 rib which I neglected to photograph, take my word for it! They have great texture and the yarn knit up very soft.
.



Remember this? I have pieced together 12 of the 16 blocks for this quilt. Once the added borders go on, it will be too big for the space so I'm just using these twelve shown. I'm still thinking about what colour inner border to use on this, so I get to make a trip to the Cloth Shop to figure this baby out. I love how it looks so far, I'm very happy with the arrangement.




In a weak moment earlier this week, I found myself at a yarn store happily immersed in more colour decisions. I'm planning a little something something!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooh! Pretty yarn...what is it? And what is it for? I can't wait to find out!!!

    ReplyDelete