Thursday, April 2, 2009

Leftovers

I think I've been pretty good lately, I have not bought yarn for at least 2 months! This is a long time for me....so now I'm feeling rather virtuous working through my partial skeins leftover from finished projects. I had lots of balls of about 100 yards or just under, so off I was on a stashbusting mission.

I present the Wavy Hat Pattern knit in Misti Alpaca Hand Dyed Worsted. Love those short colour repeats.



and Lonesome Stone Dyed Worsted in the same pattern. Very pretty lace work, and quite stretchy enabling a forgiving fit.



This is the You Don't Know Our Women Hat knit in Araucania Azapa, this yarn is SO soft! I like how the cables twist opposite to each other.



and The Amanda Hat in Cascade 220 Paints, gorgeous colour blends. I omitted the last set of lace rounds and garter rounds since I was running out of yarn. It's still deep enough for a good fit, though.



Plenty more where that came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment