Friday, January 22, 2010

Sixteen Projects to a New Kitchen

Yes, well, might we say I needed something to take the edge off all the drywall dust, the busyness of the house with the workers coming and going, and of course, all the decision making. Besides the wine, I mean.

Staying with my plan of easy mindless knitting while my energy could be directed to the BIG project, I cranked out mostly hats and mittens. I won't bore you with the details of each one, but I did put them together in a wee slide show so you can view them at once. It's all on ravelry!

Here they are, the results of my favourite coping mechanism (but we all know it's so much more than that) in 6.5 weeks from demolition day, to the day we were fully operational. Yep, when I wasn't driving around in Richmond picking stuff out, I was knitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment