Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hat Parade

Went a bit crazy with hats again this fall.
One leads to another, to another...kind of like eating chips.

These have all been gifted! (or kept to ourselves....)

Knotty but Nice was a great way to exercise my hands making cables. I got lots of practice cabling without a cable needle, makes me feel so pro.



I love making Christa Giles' hat patterns, Tilted is one of my favourites which I've modified slightly to give it more slouch factor. Christa can also be found here on ravelry. These two I made back to back, using my usual model, plus cousin!





Ysolda Teague's Ripley has been on my mind since Whimsical Little Knits 2 came out. Another fun slouch with a bit of lace!



This is the second Sutro Heights I've made, using alpaca from our summer hols in Colorado. Still loving slouch and lace.



Then to keep things interesting, miss M asked me to kindly whip up a hat with cables, earflaps, and braids, if I had time.
Apparently, I had time! This is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment